If you’ve lost a tooth, it’s important to deal with it as soon as possible. Here’s why:
- The gap in your mouth can soon cause neighboring teeth to shift.
- Bone loss can occur quickly and this can impact the look of your jawline, even leading to premature aged look.
- You’re robbing yourself of the ability to enjoy the foods you love
- Additional pressure on neighboring teeth during chewing when there’s a missing tooth can cause damage to those neighboring teeth
- It can have an impact, long-term, on your overall jaw alignment.
- The list goes on…
Some people opt to replace a missing tooth when it occurs in the smile but it’s also true that back teeth need to be replaced as well. If you need to replace a missing tooth, you can investigate a variety of options to help, such as:
Book a Consultation for Missing Tooth Replacement with Madison Family Dental
Madison Family Dental is a Madison, TN dental office serving Madison and the surrounding greater Nashville area. In addition to providing a list of general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry options, we can also help with dental financing in many cases where insurance doesn’t adequately provide coverage for your needs.
Learn more about Dr. Kshatri on the Madison Family Dental About Us page. We get great reviews and testimonials from happy patients who are thrilled with the care they receive from us.